Crisis Management: How to Deal with a PR Crisis?
Good Talent PR specialises in the reputation management of Melbourne companies, including immediate crisis management.
Our services cover reputation management for dealing with traditional media outlets (Radio, TV, Newspaper) and online reputation management services (Social Media, Website). They include rebuilding your online presence through internet reputation management strategies.
With online platforms like Google, negative reviews can cause significant harm to your reputation. We contact the site that has made the review about you, join the conversation and manage your reputation. Ultimately, what we want to achieve is to suppress negative links and to build more positive reviews about you, until your reputation is repaired.
Our experienced team of journalists help manage companies and organisations that suddenly find themselves in crisis, or always seem to be in crisis.
What to do when a crisis strikes?
We manage your messages across all of your communication platforms effectively to convey the message you want. We help companies control publicity crises by controlling the story, and the best way to control a story is to have experienced journalists writing it.
PR is all about Storytelling
That doesn’t mean ignoring the facts, it means engaging with them in the best light. Organisations that deal with a PR crisis proactively, honestly and clearly are much more likely to communicate better and keep their professional reputations intact.
Crisis Media Planning
A crisis plan makes everyone’s roles clear, identifies and anticipates possible future problems, and outlines exactly what to say and what not to say should a crisis arrive.
Organisations that manage crisis situations well limit reputation damage and are able to quickly help shape the media narrative breaking around them.
Crisis Communications Plan
A Crisis Communications Plan enables you to respond immediately with positive content, precisely and confidently during an emergency in the hours and days that follow.
Ongoing PR crises management plans
We can also arrange meetings for your CEO with influential journalists in Melbourne and Sydney to help your organisation build relationships and break down stereotypes.
If your industry or organisation is constantly getting negative press, that won’t change until you start participating in the conversation. Our business reputation management plans can help you be more proactive than your competitors and gain a publicity edge.
Black Ops – Digital Media Crisis Strategy
That’s why we’ve created our Digital Crisis Strategy. We work with Google’s algorithms to minimize the damage done to businesses. Our aim is to minimize the impact of negative publicity. We do this through:
- Creating/Strengthening your online profile with impacting content
- Optimizing all Social Media Strategy
- Enhancing your positive online footprint
- Pushing negative press-articles down
- Eliminating Negative keyword searches
- Building Strong Google My Business Strategy
- Enhancing positive positioning for all keyword searches
- Consulting on an impacting Review Strategy
Take your damaging press to the graveyard!
Black Ops – SILVER
All basic business needs
- All of Black Ops Basic
- Positive Content Creation (Social) to boost online credibility
- Mini Websites (To enhance process)
Black Ops – BASIC
- SEO to reduce impact of Negative Keywords
- Article Push down
- Keyword repositioning
- Social Network Strategy
- Guest Posting
- Monthly reporting
Creating your documents
We will work with your media manager and senior leadership group to create a customised, step by step, easy to use media crisis plan. Media messages and social media posts will be pre-written for every conceivable crisis.
Black Ops – GOLD
- All of Black Ops Basic and Silver
- Weekly Detailed Digital Crisis Reporting
- In depth Positive Content Creation for Social/Blogging/Guest Posts
- Pay Per Click Strategy for instant positive keyword boost
- Turbo boosted SEO to drive down bad content
Crisis Plan Content Checklist
- Who are the key spokespeople in the event of a crisis?
- What crises could occur at any moment?
- What issues will always occur cyclically?
- How will you use your social media channels?
- How will you engage the media?
- What are your key priorities?
- Who are your key partners?
- What are your key messages?
- How quickly will you correct inaccurate reporting?