Sound bites are a staple of modern media because they capture an audience’s attention in ten words or less. If you get interviewed a lot, you’ve probably been misquoted or taken out of context. But don’t worry, because I’ve got eight great ways to make sure that never happens again. Next time a journalist asks for an interview, you’ll know what sound bites to use.
- Tesla, Edison and the science of PR
- Whatever strategy Universities Australia is pursuing, it’s not working
- Should you outsource your PR work?
- Loose units, loose threads: why Morrison keeps moving from media crisis to media crisis
- Industry leadership: stand out in the crowd with these tips on being a leader