VIRTUAL OR STUDIO ADVANCED MEDIA SKILLS TRAINING
Want a virtual chat with a Media Training Professional?
Virtual or Studio Media Interview Skills Training
Four-hour initial session, plus two one-hour CEO follow-up sessions
INCLUDES 12 months ongoing media interview support plus an Online Training Subscription
This Melbourne Media Training workshop is designed for small groups with varied media experience, and is customised to the needs of the company.
The workshop helps spokespeople engage all media platforms with confidence, clear messages and a strong media plan.
As the principal consultant I use my journalistic experience to lead media training workshops and provide strategic media and message development advice.
The training is customised to the needs of the individual or small groups, and spokespersons can be put through a range of radio, television, online and print interview scenarios.
Twelve months ongoing access to the Principal Consultant (two one-on-one follow up sessions plus telephone, email and text)
- Developing and getting your message across Print, Radio, TV & Online
- Responding to different interview techniques
- Dealing with tough issues and unexpected questions
- Steering interviews back to your media messages
- Media interview practice
- Pitching stories and understanding the news cycle